Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm lovin'

This is probably going to be very random and short.


Here is what I am loving today!


I got a scale Monday and weighed in at 249 lbs. Yesterday morning when I weighed in, I was at 245 lbs! 4 lbs down in one day. Woohoo!! Something I am not thrilled about though, is I only lost half a pound as of this morning. It was certainly very discouraging.

I am loving how the seasons are getting closer to spring time. My two favorite seasons are fall and spring.


The girls have their first basketball game of the season this Saturday. This is Steph's last year to play in rec league. Then it will be on to jr. high sports.


I have such a great support system while doing the HCG diet. You can follow my journey here. Robert will be starting his loading days on Feb. 1 and I can't wait until we can do it together and make it a little competitive. I have decided to stick on phase two a little longer just to help him get used to it and be his support.


We got Steph's pageant dress last week or the week before and it is beautiful! I can not wait until we get into pageant season full swing.


You can join along and link up with Jamie here.

No comments:

Post a Comment