Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'm lovin' Wednesday



Today I am linking up with Jamie. It's been a while since I have linked up with her. I have so much to be thankful for.


  • My area of Alabama is predicted to get at least 1 inch of snow. Kent is at the age that to talk of snow makes him excited.

  • My mom was able to buy Stephanie's pageant dress for her this year. And it's official, she is no longer in a little girl size. She picked out a very beautiful strapless gown. I will be glad to share pictures of her dress after the pageant.

  • 90's country radio on Pandora. There is something about the music that I grew up listening to is much better than today's stuff.

  • I started a diet on Monday and this morning I was able to pull my jeans down without having to unbutton them. That has not happened in a long time. Maybe I am daydreaming, but it has definitely kicked me into full diet mode. Maybe I can get the courage to workout soon.

  • It is so nice not having a car payment. Of course my car is several years older than what most people drive, but not having to pay a lot for full coverage or even a car payment is so nice. Anything to save money is perfectly fine with me.

Sorry for such a random post. They are certainly things that I am loving today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment