Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a Roll Tide kind of Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters


Today is THE day! My favorite college football team is playing for the National Championship. My newsfeed on facebook has been over flowing with "Roll Tide" and many other things cheering on the Crimson Tide. I have been waiting for this game for a very long time. Not just because Alabama is playing for the title for a 2nd year in a row, but because they are playing Notre Dame. My dads side of the family is about 40 minutes or less from South Bend and are very big Irish fans.



I was going through Steph's iPod last night and came across this video. I love this little boy so much! It's hard to believe that he will be 5 on his next birthday!





In honor of today's big game, the girls wore some of their new Alabama apparel to school.






















I was trying to organize the photos, but it obviously didn't turn out like I hope for. I'll get the hang of blogging again.


I hope everyone has a wonderful week. From my family to yours- ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment