Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm a notch in your bedpost and you're just a line in a song...

Completely random title, but I wanted to break away from the typical "Miscellany Monday" thing. I am still linking up with Carissa though!



I started the HCG diet last week. I am currently on round 1 phase 2 day 4(R1PH2D4) and it's not as hard as I thought it would be. I am still trying to find HCG approved recipes while on the 500 calorie phase of it. I have started a weight loss blog to document my journey. You can find it here.


We had a lazy weekend around here. We only went one place the whole entire 2 days and oh my was it nice for a change! I was able to get so much cleaning done that I started to get bored once I was all done and there was nothing on tv. The kids and I played outside some played games and just had some quality family time. The weekend is also our last free weekend for about 2 months. The girls basketball games start on Feb. 2---eek!


I had an unexpected DIY item yesterday. You can read all about it here. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I've got to find some more easy peasy DIY items!


I got the girls pictures this weekend from last weekends photo shoot. I am so happy with how they turned out!


































                                                 
















I absolutely love the pictures. There was so many more, but these are my favorites.

Kent will be next and I am thinking about taking him to the UNA campus to have his done. That is where the photographer goes to college at and they have real lions there that he can see. 


Happy Monday everyone! Don't forget to link up!

1 comment: