Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Troublesome Tuesday

I really need to get back on this whole blogging thing. To be honest, I can tell that I am getting a little too bored with Facebook because I am posting everything that comes across my mind on there. With everything that has been going on lately, it really is time to get this blog up and going. I can write it on here and it's your choice if you want to hear me gripe, complain, brag, or what not. I feel like I need to apologize in advance for it not looking nice. I am slowly enough getting the hang of it.


I have had so much on me lately that God will lift those burdens off me then the devil will turn around and put more on me. It has all started off with Robert's boss not paying when he is supposed to and when he does get paid it's rarely the full amount. Robert has been trying so hard to find a new job, but can't find luck anywhere. He goes weekly to Tyson and is usually one of the first 3 there. They aren't going to be calling for any interveiws until they open the factory back up for good which won't be for about another week. To add to all the financial stress, something is always going wrong on our cars. This week it's the van running hot. Robert usually drives the van but because of work, he is having to take the car because he will be doing more driving this week then me. So with the van running hot, I am only allowed to take the girls to school and back until it gets fixed. We are thinking it's the thermostat that's messed up. Well, because of all this happening I couldn't get the girls to cheer practice last night and it's now caused Steph to not go to competition. I've yet to tell her because I know when I do, it will break her heart. I understand rules are rules, but I'm sure those rules was made for those in past who just didn't want ot show up but maybe once a week and still expect to be completely and fully invovled. Not my case and I can/will guarantee you that. I really do think that some people don't know what it's like to really struggle or have little to nothing at all. Please don't get me wrong, I am very blessed and thankful for all that I do have, but when you are limited at times, then others need to me a little more considerate or lenient to situations in a time of need. But then again too, maybe I am a little too soft hearted and I need to harden up some...All in all, God has a plan for my family when all this is said and done. It's also brought us closer together, but I can't wait for the day that we can go to the thrift store and just blow a hard earned extra 50 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment