Sunday, October 24, 2010

61

...days until Christmas! Though Christmas is going to be a little tight this year, I know that it's going to be one of the best also. I am really stuck on what to get Steph for Christmas. She has asked for a straight iron for her hair. But other than that, I am clueless. Suggestions would be great!!

We went to a fall festival at a church last night. The kids had fun and had gotten just enough candy. They dressed in their costumes, but I forgot all about my camera until we got home. By then, Dallas was the only one still in her costume. I thought it was really cute, and a special thanks to my mom for doing her shirt last minute. It looks great!!















With today being my only off day from sports and school, we are busy cleaning house from top to bottom. Not like it is that bad. But I have been slacking on the dusting here lately. I hope to get extra toys and clothes gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment