Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Robary-Robery

It seems as though getting to spend an evening with Robert and watching tv together always seems to make things better. Like I said yesterday, he never gets paid on pay day. So if that doesn't put enough stress on him/us, let me tell you what tops it all off..I wake up every morning at 5:30. So I was looking through the girls clothes this morning to find them something to wear when the phone starts ringing. I was thinking of how I was going to give whoever was calling so early a piece of my mind while I was trying to find the phone. I never got to it in time so I was hoping that whoever it was would leave a message. Never did...About 10 minutes later the phone rings again and so I answered it. The lady on the other end asked for Robert and so I went in the living room to get him. I made sure to let him know it was 5:30 in the morning and that someone was calling here for him. After a few minutes of listening to him talk, he hung up and told me that we had to find a way to get in touch with Sam(a she) and Mario. They are the owners of the restaraunt where Robert works. It was Jefferson County cop letting him know that the restaraunt had been broke into and robbed. She said that it was all tore apart and looked really bad. So there is the stress of wondering if he will get to go back to work on Friday like he was scheduled or not. Also too, if he is even going to get his paycheck then or not. I know that this whole donating plasma isn't cutting it. But if you reap and bad seed, then a bad thing is going to come back to you. I did make sure to tell Robert that he was going to get up to the Employment office Monday for Tyson not later that 4:30 and he might just have to camp out over there..Haha. That was sarcasim by the way...That's all I really have on my mind for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment