Friday, October 22, 2010

10 Years Back

I thought I would give a sneak peak into Steph's costume this year. It's really simple and super cute!!




Dallas is going to be a black eyed P and Kent is going to be a train conductor. So as Steph walked in Danielle's house, everyone complimented her on her costume. I felt kinda bad for leaving her, but when I left she was having fun and didn't really seem to care that I was or wasn't there. Needless to say that's all it took to get my crying on the way back to my parents. It's been 10 years since she was concieved. I never got enough time with her and it's all because I was a selfish and immature parent at the time. I wish I would have put more bows in her hair and dressed in her in cute dresses most all the time. When I picked her up tonight, I once again realized what great friends she has. She has made new friends cheering for football, but they don't compare to the friends she has had since Kindergarten which is the same girls she plays basketball with and has cheered for basketball with in past years. I had a feeling of regret tonight for not letting her cheer for basketball and making her cheer football. She has learned so much from football and I know it's going to pay off when it comes time for JV tryouts in a couple of years.

I can't wait for football to be over. It's going to be a relief when it does, but I am also going to hate to see the first season ever to be over. My family and I was a part of Southeastern history by being a part of football. Thank you all so much who made it possible. I know I may not have seemed greatful enough, but I truly am. I really can't wait for the Hayden game to approach so I can finally watch Jesse(Steph's "boyfriend") play and her can watch her cheer. That also means that Abby(his mom & very dear friend of mine) will be there taking pictures so I don't have too ;-)

I really don't have much more to say at the moment. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment