Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Happy Birthday

So much has been going on that I don't know where to begin, haha. For one, I seem to always have "drama" around me. It usually always stinks, and other times, I could really care less. But this time, it hit really hard to home, and made me realize why I don't want anything to do with some of my siblings. I know that it more that likely sounds unchristian like, but it's very true. Why do I want to be around someone who drinks,does drugs, steal, lie, cheat, and so on? I have put up with all this from a few people in my life, to where that now I'm an adult, that I see how stupid it is and that they more than likely can not help themselves unless they get their life right with God. I have tried to witness to these people and still never seems to do any good. It also may come across as sibling jealousy/rivalry. But to be honest, it goes back to the parents. I know as a matter of fact (and others have noticed this too) that when certain siblings are around, my mom treats others and their kids comepletely diffrent and wrongly. I love my parents, but this should not be happening now that all the kids are adults. I know that when the other person(s) are gone and moved elsewhere, that they will be calling me begging me to come back around, and then in a few months; everything will go back to where it is now. I can partially see why my sister left when she did. Oh well......

Cheerleading practice one day a week now!!! I cannot begin to express how happy and relieved this makes me.

Today is Robert's 29th birthday!! I did everything I could to make it a good one for him. It was nothing elaborant, but was able to keep it small but special. I cooked him one of his favorite meals and his sister and brother-in-law came over with their two super sweet boys. I love Robert so much, and I know that we have our moments, but at the end of the day, I am always thankful to have had another day with/around him.

ps--I hope all this rain lifts the fire ban. I am in dire need of a good bon fire with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment