Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I have lots that I am loving this week.


Dallas had gotten some flowers from Steph for her birthday back in April. Steph had saved up all the change that she found laying around the house to buy it for Dallas. To be honest I thought they would have been dead within the first two weeks. Months later they are still alive and just so beautiful. That was the best 0.89 cents that was spent on a gift.



When the flower starts die, you break it off and let them dry out to use the seeds in them. Well, one day, we just left it in the pot and a few weeks later we noticed another plant was growing. So now there is two of them!

I'm lovin' how I have scored some GREAT deals on some shoes/sandals this week for the girls. I went to Shoe Show (the only shoe store in the county) and got Steph 2 pairs of sandals for $15! Then I headed over to a local boutique/gift shop and got Dallas a pair of Yellow Box flip flops for $11. They was regular price at $22. Can't beat that. I scored some more deals this week as well, but I will wait to share until they are delivered.


I am lovin' my wooded country yard. Sometimes I think otherwise..like when I'm cutting grass with the push mower or I have to pick up all the rocks that have mysteriously appeared since the last time. Life seems to be at a slower pace in the country.




Home grown and hand picked pears! Maybe I can get my mom to make us some pear butter.




And of course, no post of mine would be complete without these 3 sweet kids!



1 comment:

  1. such cute faces!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete