Monday, August 13, 2012

The last Monday (Of summer)

Me oh my, it has been a while since I posted. Today is the last Monday of summer vacation. It has been a good and lazy summer, but we are all ready for school to start back.

I am linking up with Carissa right here.


On Friday night, Steph had her basketball party. FINALLY! She needed some time to see her friends from school and what a better way to spend than swimming?








Steph got about $30 for her birthday so she used half of it to get her a game for the Kinect. She recieved it today and it was the perfect day to get it. Especially since it was raining most all day. She rocked it! This will help her get a little more prepared for JV try outs in the spring.



On Saturday I received the free custom canvas painting from Aunt Bee's Custom Canvas. I absolutely love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment