Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tasty Treat Thursday

I'm linking up with Mallorie and Allie for a Tasty Treat Thursday. I am looking forward to doing this every week. I mean, who doesn't love food?



YOURNAME








Today's recipe is going to be my Cream Cheese Spread.
So here we go!






Two 8oz packages of softened cream cheese(You can use more or less to suit your needs)
Green olives with the red pimentos in the middle(I used about a palm full, but you can use more or less to how you like)
Pecans or any other nut of your choice(I used about the same amount as the olives)
Wickle relish


Directions:
Mix the softened cream cheese in a bowl so it's not in it's original form.
Chop the olives to how you like(I did a fine chop)
Crush/chop the pecans to how you like as well(I did a semi-fine)
Combine all the ingredients together with a few stirs/folds until it's all combined together.
Spread on top of your favorite cracker and top with Wickle relish.



I know this is on fattening side, but it is so tasty. It's all in moderation..Right?

5 comments:

  1. Mmm!! That sounds do yummy!!! Where do you get that relish?? Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in Alabama you can get it at Wal-mart and most all other big chain grocery stores. I'm sure that if you can't get where you are at, you can use whatever relish of your choice.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to try this when I can have dairy again!!!

    ReplyDelete