Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WILW





There are LOTS of things that I am loving! So here they go!!


Alabama football!! Roll Tide!!!
Gotta love a Saturday at Bryant Denny Stadium and tail gating on the Quad :)



the quad(not my picture bc i have not been in a couple of years)



The girls have started riding the bus to school this week. It's making mornings and afternoons a bit easier. Here is them getting on the bus this morning



I was able to get a few last minute things out of the old homeplace before the finance company changes the locks today...One of them items would be a rocking chair that my Nanny(mom's mother) bought for my older brother and it was used through all 4 of my moms kids and then all three of mine. Well, Kent hasn't got to use it yet, but my dad is working on it today so it will be usable. Then all I will have to do is just clean it up some and stick it in his nautical themed room for him :)

The 30-something old chair


And what would one of my post be without my kids in it--enjoy their beautiful faces!

Dallas ready for picture day yesterday



Steph waiting on the bus this morning-I am def loving her outfit too :)


Goota love the backpacks too-


And my sweet Kent ready to head off to school

2 comments:

  1. Stopping over from WILW! Cute post, I can't believe the summer is over already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post!! So excited that football season is so close! Just a couple more days!

    ReplyDelete