Monday, August 15, 2011

A Miscellany Monday--First day of school Edition

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Today is the first day of school for alot of kids, including mine! They was very excited this morning..So much that I didn't have to tell them to get ready! Easy morning I say :) So this year Steph is 5th grade and Dallas is in 2nd. I was okay until we got out of the car and Dallas seemed to be a little scared. She is never like that..She's always been ready to go to school and actually LOVES it. I think that with all the construction at that school making it into a high school therefor her having a class in a part of the building that she had never been in before, made her a little scared. When I was getting ready to walk away from her class, she looked back at me from her seat and almost started crying.

Then it was time for me to walk with Steph to her class. I didn't walk as far with her as I did Dallas..I cry everytime I think about how much she has grown up over the years. She is an amazing girl and God truly blessed me with her and Dallas! So, the rest of this post is going to be pictures from earlier in the morning!


Happy First Day of School!!










3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - look how cute they are! I can't believe school is starting already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great first day of school pics! Love the excitement of the first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Happy first day of school :) Beautiful children, and they look like they had a great time :) So wonderful that you captured all of these memories!

    ReplyDelete