Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Lovin the Most




.a.

Kent started daycare(or school as we call it for him) yesterday. He only had to go for 4 hours because I get off at 2 in the afternoon. Luckily I didn't have to take him or I would have cried. Anyways, when I got there to get him, they said that he is one of the best kids there and that he even got a sticker for being so good. He had fun and made sure to tell me all about it too :)

.b.

As you all know, Dallas and I are obsessed with bows for her. Check out her new flower headband



.c.

I am going to miss this veiw from the old home place so much! Thankful though that I have plenty of pictures to look at when I start missing it



.d.

This would have to be one of my all time favorite pictures that I took with my old camera. It was just a simple little camera that had nothing fancy to it. Also, who doesn't love little baby toes?! (these are Kent's sweet little toes when he was about a month old)


1 comment: