Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Lovin'









Field Day:




This past Friday was field day at school. It was a cloudy and windy day..which made for a good time! Unfortunately, it started lightening before we could finish :(



I had Kent with me at first, but he threw some terrible tantrums. Thankfully, I have great parents who live just right down the road from the school. Dallas got third place in the sack race (check photos below)













Dallas also competed in the balloon toss. I was a little worried about this. Why? She has played t-ball before, but was not very good at catching or throwing. Her partner plays softball and is very well at it. Watch the pictures below!










They got first place!!



Thrift Store Shopping!!


Robert and I went shopping today and I was really pleased to find what I found at the one we went to. I usually don't find a whole lot of good stuff, but today I felt like I hit the jackpot! I found THREE pairs of Yellowbox flip flops for me at the bargain price of 2.99 a pair!! I also found Dallas a really cute brown and hot pink tutu skirt with matching leggins' for 1.50! She is wearing it next week on awards day; where she will be recieving...the GOOD CITIZENSHIP award!


Don't forget to link up! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment