Monday, May 9, 2011

A Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

And in fact it has been a very long awaited one..!

Let me start off saying that this is my first post in weeks! The tornados that ripped through Alabama caused to be without power for at least FIVE days! But we are well. We are blessed!

a. Remember me mentioning a while back about planting flowers? Well, they are growing and I can't wait for them to turn into mature flowers!




b. Since Tide Loads of Hope has been helping the state of Alabama out ALOT, I am now forever going to use Tide for all my clothes washing needs!



c. My sweet sweet Dallas had her 7th birthday on April 26th! I can't believe how fast time flies when you are loving life! I am proud to be her mommy. She is such a smart girl that doesn't let her speech problem get in the way. We didn't do a "party" for her this year..instead we took her out to eat to the place of her choice..Pizza Hut! We let her open her presents there and she loved them all. She really loved the cowgirl boots she got. She will be wearing them when I get the chance to take her birthday pictures. It seems that the location is a problem and why I haven't done them yet :-/

She was not about looking at the camera when I brought birthday cupcakes to her and her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment