Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



.a.


The kids and I went to the zoo yesterday and we had a blast! I felt like I was having to yell at them all morning long while we was getting ready. Well, not exactly yelling, but I was constantly have to give them the same instructions over and over again. So through all the mess of the morning, I left my camera. We left 2 hours before they opened, and we still managed to not get there until right around 11:00(2 hours later after they opened!) I was prepared to pay over 60.00, but when I got in line and paid, it was only 31.05!! I didn't know that Tuesdays was half price day. So that left me with alot of extra money to eat lunch there and do a little shopping after we left. We went to some thrift stores and I found some really good finds. I will post pics of those some other time.


.b.


Like I mentioned before, the girls are on spring break and we have been having alot fun! Steph is leaving tonight to go somewhere with her dad and his family. I am thinking about getting a kiddie pool and maybe a sprinkler for Dallas and Kent to play in tomorrow since I am off again.


.c.


I planted some flower seeds about a week ago and they are already sprouted up! I was really surprised by this. While I was thinking about writting what I just wrote, I was getting ready to go take a picture to show and realized that the camera battery was dead. Then I remembered that I left the battery charger at my parents house from the weekend of the pageant. So this is going to be a dull looking blog, hehe. But anyways, the flowers that I planted are called cosmos. My dad gave me the seeds(who doesn't like something free?)



This is what they are supposed to look like. I hope they turn out as pretty as these!


.d.


We have been in our house for about a year now. We are renting and it's nice to live out as far as we do, but I am really missing "home"/Remlap. I grew up there, and it really is a diffrent life style as opposed to what's here. Maybe one day(soon) Robert and I kind find a place closer to home and we can move back that way.


I am blessed! Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. really random but your blog layout is SUPER cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should be taking it as a compliment of it being random :-/ But thanks for the comment about the layout!

    ReplyDelete