Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have descided to start linking up on here. Wish me luck..





.1.



This weather is absolutely beautiful today. Luckily I only had to work 3 hours and it wasn't too awefuly busy, so now I can spend the evening with the kids outside after homework gets done.



2.



One of my favorite childrens boutiques is Polka Dots and Flips Flops. She is locally owned and operated in Oneonta. She is a super sweet lady and does a great job! Here are a few of the things she has done for me so far...






This is what I ordered for Dallas's birthday. Considering how I buy about 5 hairbows a week, I thought it fit us perfectly :)




.3.


It is the time of the year for fresh flowers, fruits, and veggies! My dad has started his garden already and I can not wait. There is nothing like eating something that you have grown and it taste amazing!


If you want to link up to this as well, here is the blog where to do it at..

http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    That little romper is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete