Monday, April 11, 2011

A Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

.a.
It is spring break for Blount County and I am more than excited about it. It has been a much needed break from school, and almost everything else. We aren't going out of town or anything like that, but just staying at home and going to the zoo on one of my off days. Sometimes the best breaks are the ones where you can stay at home and spend time with your family :)

.b.
For those of you who don't know, I have been working at Subway since the beginning of February. I really like it there for the most part..except the times where you get so busy that you wonder how you will survive through it. There are also times where you have ungreatful or rude customers, that no matter what you do, you can't seem to please them. Well, this weekend at work was a true test to me, and I feel like I survived! We was running out of just about everything. Items included as follows:: salad bowls, lettuce, ice, flat breat, italian herbs and cheese bread, and a few other things. I feel like my weekend at work was successful!

.c.
I know this was kinda short, but storms are one their way, and I don't want to loose this in case the power goes out.

1 comment:

  1. I give subway workers a lot of credit. Customers can be SO rude!

    Hope you have an amazing spring break!

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete