Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Link up with Jamie here

There is so much to be thankful for today


First on my list today, I am loving that I have the freedom to
vote. I currently live in a county that is dry. So with it being election year, this is more than likely the biggest topic around here until elections in November.

Loving that I have a new vacuum cleaner. It's been about a month since our other one broke, so our carpets are in need of a good cleaning. Who knew someone would get so excited over something like a vacuum cleaner.

Really loving all this rain we have been having. It starting to wash away our driveway within minutes of starting last night.
[please excuse the old garbage cans. we are waiting on the garbage pick-up to get rid of them]


Two of my three amazing children have a birthday this month. Steph will be 11 and Kent will be 4. That is definitely something to love.






And of course, I am loving this sweet girl too!






3 comments:

  1. I don't think I could live in a county that was dry! Thanks for stopping my my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the freedom to vote too!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the winner of my blog giveaway. Please email me (emily.powell@ymail.com) so we can start to discuss the design you would like.

    Thanks so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete