Monday, July 16, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Click on the button and link up with Carissa.


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


Saturday was our big monthly grocery trip. I took my mom along with me to Winn-Dixie. She was impressed with my mad shopping skills. She now also understands why I pretty much beg her to watch Kent so I can get a lot of shopping done.


We spent half of last night in the local ER with Kent. He had gotten stung by 3 wasps (beetles as he calls them). He is slightly allergic to them, but not as sever as others. He is much better today. Bless his heart, he had the biggest tears I had ever seen from him when he got stung. I was scared and sad that I ended up crying the whole way to my parents house so my mom could come with me.


I won a few giveaways/contest this week. The first was over at Aunt Bee's Custom Canvas. I am excited to see the final product! I know it will be great because all her other work she has done so far has been super cute and unique. The second one is a free mini blog makeover at Sweetie Baby's Custom Blog Design. Now my blog will look "hip and cool".


I have an interview/appointment on Friday to get Kent into pre-K. I am nervous about it. I want him to be able to get into the program, but from hear-say there is a waiting list. It is supposedly income based and of course, I can't find my 2011 tax returns. That alone will hold up the process on him getting in. Anyways, fingers crossed that everything will go in our favor.


Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment