Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie right here!


Is it Wednesday already?! This week has gone by faster than it usually seems.


Here's what I'm loving today::



Today marks the last two weeks of school. I am excited but a little sad at the same time. This year has been bitter sweet. None the less, I am ready to sleep in 6 days a week.







 I have managed to grow our tomato plants good enough to produce 2 tomatos on each!



 Our first lily of the year is getting ready to bloom!



 Our corn that we germinated in a jar! Even if it doesn't produce any ears, the kids have still enjoyed watching the stages of growth.



Dallas' flower that she got for her birthday from Steph. I'm loving that we have managed to make it live this long.




 Bella


Buddy


Happy Wednesday Y'all!

1 comment: