Friday, May 4, 2012

Confessional Friday

Link up with Leslie for a Confessional Friday!

1.Since Robert has changed jobs this week and he doesn't start his new one until Sunday, I have been able to sleep in this week.

2.I have been buying a little too much to get our house nicely decorated.

3.We don't live in a actual "house". Most see it as a mobile home, but I see it as a home!

4.My neighbors loud exhaust systems and music is really starting to annoy me.

5.I am on the countdown until the last day of school. May 23, hurry up!!!

6.I have a bit of an obsession for appliqued shirts. So much that I have the kids in a photo contest to win them 2 free shirts of their choice. So follow the links below for each of my three CUTEST KIDS EVER! and vote for them. You must "like" the photo on Polka Dots and Flip Flops fb page.

Dallas


Kent


Steph

7.I have been hooked on sweet tea a little more than I can ever remember being. Those who know, know that Dr.Pepper is usually my drink of choice.


HAPPY FRIDAY!!



***Don't forget to go vote for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment