Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursdays Button

{a}
Light colored wall paint. Before this color, my laundry room was Tangerine Orange. It was pretty, but not for my tiny laundry room. So with new paint and decorations, I have a "new" laundry room that is bright, cheery, and inviting. I actually enjoy doing laundry now! Oh, and the peice of wood with clothes pins on it is a pinterest find that is for lost socks.










{b}
Valetines was pretty good this year. Although I had to spend most of the morning at the doctors office, I got spend the evening with my husband and 3 amazing kids. We went to eat at O'Charleys, well because it's one of my favorite places and kids get to eat FREE! On top of that, our waitress didn't chrage us for the kids drinks, or our soup & desert upgrade! I didn't get anything but hugs and kisses and the 3 sweet words "I love you", but that's the best gift I could have recieved though.

{c}
This weekend is a 3 day weekend! I think most everyone around here is pretty excited about it. I know I am just because I have a busy weekend ahead of me that includes Saturday going to the UAB/Tulane basketball game with 3 basketball teams! I'm not sure if the thought of being around that many kids at one time gets me a little antsy or if it's the drive to downtown Birmingham in the dark not knowing where to go. Either way, it's going to be fun because I will be with my kids and they will be with their friends.

{d}
The girls pageant is coming up at school in a few weeks and we already have got Steph fitted in her dress, but we are still looking for Dallas. We have a few choices in mind for her, but finding the right color that doesn't make her look flushed is going to be difficult. We will find the right one though and hopefully they will be coming home that day with the crown!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment