Monday, October 17, 2011

A {much needed} Miscellany Monday



vspace="none" hspace="none" alt="Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters" src="http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/ElvishAuthoress/MMbutton3.png"
/>


It has been some time since I posted. Well really posted. I needed a break from writting.



SHS had their first homecoming week. Day 1 was tacky/mis-match day. Pictures posted in previous post. The next day was wild hair day. Oh my did the girls have some wild hair! Just take a look for yourself :)





I didn't get any other pictures from the other days. This is also the same week that Steph had her first big kid dance at school. It was a night time dance. She was excited about it and of course I cried. Just take a look below....








I am one proud Momma!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment