Saturday, July 23, 2011

Decorating in progress

Since the news of my mom and dads moving, they have been giving me lots of their things that they won't have room for. Thanks to them, it's making my house look more like a home instead of a place we just moved into(we have been here for a little over a year now).

My mom gave me this BEAUTIFUL picture from Kirklands. This picture just doesn't do it justice.



My mom gave me a couple of wall hangings and one is in the bathroom and the other is in the living room. The cross may just be my favorite--






And then she gave me some candle things that goes with the other items she gave me--




*Other items I will be recieving is going to be a living room set including as follows--2 end tables, 2 lamps, couch, loveseat, recliner, and matching throw pillows. That will be about another 3 weeks before I get those.

No comments:

Post a Comment