Thursday, January 6, 2011

TBA

For as much as I hate getting up early of a morning with very little sleep, I always enjoy be able to walk out the door and take the girls to school. They are uaually quiet and it gives me time to think or just listen to my favorite radio station, Magic 96.5 Morning Show with Rob and Jeannine. I have been keeping stuff bottled up inside of me since about Thanksgiving, maybe sooner. There are some people that I know don't like me. What I don't get, is why would you be nice to someone or even be their friend on Facebook if you don't like them. I was never told that I have to like your ways, but Jesus said to love all! I love you, but not your ways. It is getting to the point with these people that I avoid going to functions if I know they are going to be there. I have sometimes just wanted to confront those people and just ask WHY don't you like me? What have I done that is soo bad? and ect. ect. ect. I think I am a fairly good parent. My kids know right from wrong, they are well behaved according to their personality. And when I say according to their personality, Steph has always had a very hyper side to her(she gets that from her dad) and it sometimes don't matter how much I talk to her about being good, she still slips. But with correction, she changes attitude. She is just basically your typical 9 year old. And what puts the cherry on this; it's my own family that is acting like this. I will be honest in saying, that I have a "sister-in-law" that most all of us don't like to claim her as that, but we do for the sake of my brother. She has lied, stolen, cheated, and done many other things in the past that make it hard to trust her. Just when we think she has changed, she does something (literally) stupid to proove us wrong. I think I need to stop while I am ahead now. If not, I will end up writting more which could result in me not being aware that I have posted names of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment