Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's cold outside

I have wanted to write so bad but couldn't find the words to put out. It's one week away from Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. I am one of the very many lucky people to say that I have been saved and that I do live my life to the best of my ability for God. He has given me a family that I may not see eye to eye with at times, but we all love each other-regardless. He has also given me three AMAZING children who are my world. Everything that I do, I do it for them. I love being able to wake up of a morning and making the 20 minute drive to Remlap everyday. I love how they are each their OWN person and diffrent in their own ways, but still alot alike at the same time. I have the best "in-laws" that anyone could ask for. While most of them may not like me too much, they are still great. I learn from them to keep my patience at a maximum high so I don't "blow my top" too often. I am lucky that I still have Robert in my life through all these years. He does so much for me and the kids. I try everyday to let him know how much he means to us and how thankful we are for him. He is my best friend! God is great, life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment